100+ Best Places to Eat in Phoenix (from a Local!)
Phoenix is a foodie’s paradise with lots of restaurants to choose from and tremendous diversity in the kinds of foods available. From Middle Eastern to South American, Thai to Ethiopian, here is the guide to the best places to eat in Phoenix and the area around the city.
As a proudly declared “foodie” and a Phoenix local, I have spent nearly two decades enjoying the incredible cuisine of Phoenix. The cuisine, variety, and amazing atmospheres at the local restaurants have only gotten better over the years.
There are a lot of fun things to do in Phoenix, and eating in the many varied restaurants is one of them! If it’s a type of food, there’s a good chance you can find it. I love variety, from more traditional cuisines to lesser-known ethnic foods.
Here are the best places to eat in Phoenix that I have been to, broken down a bit to help you find what you’re looking for.
Some links in this article may be affiliate links, which means that if you purchase through them, I receive a small commission. This will never cost you extra. Please read the disclosures to learn more.
Please note: There may be temporary or permanent closures of some of these restaurants, given the global pandemic. Some may also only offer outdoor dining or take-out at certain times. I am trying to keep the list as up-to-date as possible to reflect those that are not permanently closed. However, I do recommend you contact them before heading out to make sure they are open. If you do learn that any of these are permanently closed, please shoot me an email so I can update this post. Thank you!
My favorite restaurant in Phoenix is Lon’s at the Hermosa. It is the perfect trifecta with amazing food, service, and ambiance. The outside is lovely, with small white lights and a garden with a water feature, and the inside is beautiful as well.
Cafe Zuzu is like walking back to the 1970s, where you can enjoy beef stroganoff again. All of the other options are also incredible places with great food.
Lon’s and T Cook’s are definitely splurges, but both are worth it for special occasions or just because you are worth it! Durant’s is a Phoenix institution that has been around for around 70 years.
It is an old-time steakhouse with red velour wallpaper, and you walk in through the kitchen. You expect Sinatra and the Rat Pack to join you at any minute. Their steaks are the best I have ever had, and their burgers are magnificent as well.
- Lon’s at the Hermosa Inn – 5532 N Palo Cristi Rd, Paradise Valley, AZ 85253
- Beckett’s Table – 3717 E Indian School Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85018
- Tarbell’s – 3213 E Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85018
- Rusconi’s American Kitchen – 10637 N Tatum Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85028
- Atlas Bistro – 2515 N Scottsdale Rd #18, Scottsdale, AZ 85257
- Cafe Zuzu – 6850 E Main St, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
- T Cook’s at Royal Palms Resort and Spa – 5200 E Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ 8501
- Durant’s – 2611 N Central Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85004
- Oak on Camelback (formerly St. Francis) – 111 E Camelback Road, Phoenix, 85012
- The Macintosh – 2119 E Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85016
Italian and Pizza
Cibo is my favorite pizza place in the valley. It’s in a restored bungalow, and the outside is gorgeous, with lots of shade and small white lights. Their brick oven pizzas are made from ingredients shipped from Italy, their salads and antipasti are amazing, and their Nutella crepes make me thankful I don’t live in the neighborhood.
Mora is my new modern Italian favorite.
Tomasso’s is my favorite for a classic Italian place, and it reminds me of my Boston days in the North End. And his daughter opened a place near Pinnacle Peak called the Italian Daughter. Wow. Portions were huge, the service was amazing, oh, and the food! And they often have great live music making it well worth the drive!
His son opened a number of amazing places, including the Sicilian Butcher, Sicilian Baker, and Hash Kitchen, all listed below in the appropriate sections. Don’t miss them, and oh, the Sicilian Butcher’s meatballs and fresh-made pasta!
- Cibo Restaurant – 603 N 5th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85003
- Pomo Pizzeria – 705 N 1st St #120, Phoenix, AZ 85004 (There are also locations in Scottsdale and Gilbert.)
- La Piazza al Forno – 5803 W Glendale Ave, Glendale, AZ 85301
- Tomasso’s – 3225 E Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85018 (There is also a location in Scottsdale.)
- Spinato’s Pizzeria – 5509 N 7th St, Phoenix, AZ 85014 (There are also locations in Tempe, North Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Ahwatukee.)
- Pizzeria Bianco – 623 E Adams St, Phoenix, AZ 85004 (There is also another location in Phoenix.)
- Mora Italian – 5651 N 7th St, Phoenix, AZ 85014.
- The Italian Daughter – 23687 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255
- Sicilian Butcher – 9780 W Northern Ave Suite 1110, Peoria, AZ 85345 (There is another location in Phoenix.)
Middle Eastern, Ethiopian, and Greek
Cafe Lalibella offers some of the best Ethiopian food I have had. They have traditional dishes as well as some locally-inspired dishes, like lamb jalapeno.
Mijana offers great Lebanese and belly dancing. Alzohour has great Moroccan food, and I was so glad to try it before I went to Morocco to know what to order.
- Mijana – 1290 N Scottsdale Rd, Tempe, AZ 85281 (There is also a location in Glendale.)
- Alzohour Restaurant and Market– 7814 N 27th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85051
- Cafe Lalibella – 849 W University Dr, Tempe, AZ 85281
- Abyssinia Restaurant and Cafe – 842 E Indian School Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85014
- Olive and Ivy Restaurant and Marketplace – 7135 E Camelback Rd #195, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
- Pita Jungle – 1001 N 3rd Ave #4, Phoenix, AZ 85003 (Other locations all around the valley.)
- Greektown Restaurant – 8519 N 7th St, Phoenix, AZ 85020
There is some crazy good Indian food in the valley. Each of these places were recommended by friends from India.
Udupi is a different style from a different region than the other two. It’s vegetarian and vegan and so good! Even if you’re not vegetarian or vegan (I’m not!) give it a try. It’s incredible and really interesting.
- Udupi Indian Vegetarian and Vegan Cuisine – 1636 N Scottsdale Rd, Tempe, AZ 85281
- Tandoori Times – 5626 W Bell Rd A-103, Glendale, AZ 85308
- Indian Delhi Palace – 5104 E McDowell Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85008
Thai and Cambodian
Siamese Kitchen is a small dive restaurant located between a biker bar and a tattoo parlor in a strip mall! Despite its interesting location, it offers what I think is the best Thai in the valley. Run by two sisters from Thailand, the food is amazing and the portions are great. I haven’t had a bad meal there.
- Siamese Kitchen (Thai)- 4352 W Olive Ave, Glendale, AZ 85302
- Siam Thai Cuisine – 5008 W Northern Ave, Glendale, AZ 85301
- Yupha’s Thai Kitchen – Royal Palms Plaza, 1805 E Elliot Rd Suite 115, Tempe, AZ 85284
- Reathrey Sekong (Cambodian)- 1312 E Indian School Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85014
My favorite Vietnamese place in the Valley is Little Saigon. It has the best pho (rice noodle soup) I have had outside of Vietnam, and its spring rolls are to die for! It is family-owned and has been around for 20+ years.
Bahn Mi Bistro is a great place for Vietnamese Bahn Mi sandwiches and was opened by the son of Little Saigon. Rice Paper has a huge assortment of creative spring rolls. Angelina’s has some interesting pho options.
- Little Saigon – 7016 N 57th Ave, Glendale, AZ 85301
- Bahn Mi Bistro – 2340 W Bell Rd #110, Phoenix, AZ 85023
- Rice Paper – 2241 N 7th St, Phoenix, AZ 85006
- Angelina’s Pho and Bar Grill – 5350 W Bell Rd, Glendale, AZ 85308
Many of the restaurants in the Phoenix area cater to offer options for vegan, vegetarian, dairy-free, gluten-free, and other dietary restrictions. There are a number of dedicated vegan and vegetarian places also available.
- Green New American Vegetarian – 2022 N 7th St, Phoenix, AZ 85006 (There is another location in Tempe. Nami next door to the Phoenix location offers vegetarian breakfasts and desserts.)
- The Coronado – 2201 N 7th St, Phoenix, AZ 85006
- Loving Hut – 3239 E Indian School Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85018 (Locations in Litchfield Park, Glendale, and Tempe.)
Southwestern is a bit different from Mexican and American, so it deserves its own section. These places are some of my staples that I really love going to.
- Richardsons (New Mexican) –401 W Clarendon Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85013-3411
- Fuego Bistro (Latin Fusion) – 713 E Palo Verde Dr, Phoenix, AZ 85014
- Ocotillo – 3243 N 3rd St, Phoenix, AZ 85012
- Chelsea’s Kitchen – 5040 N 40th St, Phoenix, AZ 85018
I absolutely love Barrio Cafe. It’s a cute small place with great food and margaritas. Don’t skip getting the tableside guacamole with pomegranate seeds in it. These other restaurants offer a good mix of the different styles of Mexican food and are quite good.
- Barrio Cafe – 2814 N 16th St #1205, Phoenix, AZ 85006
- Comedor Guadelajara – 1830 S Central Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85004
- La Santisima – 1919 N 16th St, Phoenix, AZ 85006 (There is another location in Glendale.)
- Los Dos Molinos – 1044 E Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85014 (The flagship location is in South Phoenix).
- Mi Patio Mexican Restaurant – 3347 N 7th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85013
- Aunt Chiladas – 7330 N Dreamy Draw Dr, Phoenix, AZ 85020
- Don Ruben’s Mexican Food – 4323 W Cactus Rd, Glendale, AZ 85304
Sushi and Japanese
Sushi Ko is my favorite sushi place. It’s across the valley from me, and I trek out there for the sushi. It’s a small neighborhood place that is comfortable, and the fish is the best around. The pieces are a great size and very tasty.
Shogun has a salmon sushi with a thin slice of lemon on it, which is amazing. SoSoBa is a Ramen noodle place I recently tried and enjoyed it a lot.
- Sushi Ko – 9301 E Shea Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85260
- Shogun Restaurant – 12615 N Tatum Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85032
- Moira Sushi Bar & Kitchen – 215 E McKinley St STE 102, Phoenix, AZ 85004
- Sushi Fix – 6645 W Bell Rd a103, Glendale, AZ 85308
- Roka Akor – 7299 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85253
- SoSoBa – 214 W Roosevelt St, Phoenix, AZ 85003
- Republic Ramen – 1301 E University Dr #114, Tempe, AZ 85281
- Ramen Kagawa – 111 W Monroe St Ste 130, Phoenix, AZ 85003-1700
Sometimes you just don’t want to spend a lot of money but want a tasty and filling meal. These places fit the bill and are great!
- Cornish Pasty Co. – 7 W Monroe St, Phoenix, AZ 85003 (There are multiple locations in Phoenix, Tempe, and Gilbert)
- Pane Bianco – 4404 N Central Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85012 (There is a second Phoenix location.)
Wine Bars, Cocktail Parlors, and Breweries
Phoenix has a growing brewery presence. While I don’t drink beer, I have enjoyed the food and atmosphere of these places (note: I have not been to Wren House or Fate, but good friends have recommended both).
I do love Angel’s Trumpet Ale House, a gastropub with wines and ciders on tap and incredible food. Try their homemade pop tart. Seriously! Bitter & Twisted has an impressive tome of creative cocktails, and Postino is a great place for wine.
My newest favorite: Undertow. Century Grand is a concept that offers three bar experiences. I have only been to one so far, Undertown, but I’ll be visiting the others! They make incredible craft cocktails at Undertow with a treasure trove of unique drinks.
Undertow is in the belly of a turn-of-the-century clipper ship serving up nautical wonders. Platform 18 is in a Pullman train car, and the Grey Hen is a New Orleans apothecary shop concept.
The Century Grand bars don’t offer food. Reservations are required, and they are for an hour and a half. They politely and pointedly send you on your way at the end, so plan accordingly!
- Postino Winecafe– 3939 E Campbell Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85018 (There is another location in Phoenix/Arcadia and locations in Scottsdale, Scottsdale/Kierland, Tempe, and Gilbert.)
- Bitter & Twisted Cocktail Parlour – 1 W Jefferson St, Phoenix, AZ 85003
- Mother Bunch Brewing – 825 N 7th St #102, Phoenix, AZ 85006
- Angel’s Trumpet Ale House – 810 N 2nd St, Phoenix, AZ 85004 (There is another location in Phoenix as well.)
- Wren House Brewing Company – 2125 N 24th St, Phoenix, AZ 85008
- O.S.H.O. Eatery & Nano-Brewery – 4900 E Indian School Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85018 (There is also a second location in Phoenix and one in Scottsdale.)
- Fate Brewing Company – 7337 E Shea Blvd #105, Scottsdale, AZ 85260 (There is also a location in Tempe).
- Century Grand (Undertow, Platform 18, and Grey Hen – 3626 E Indian School Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85018. There is a second location of Undertow in Gilbert.
Other Notable Places
These restaurants are not to be forgotten. I started going to the Breadfruit when it first opened, and it has now expanded and also offers a fun rum bar. El Chullo and Richardsons are both great places, and you get the “Christmas-style” red and green chile at Richardsons.
I’m so excited to have finally gotten to Virtu Honest Craft. I’m not sure where to put this on the list! It says on the website they take a global approach to Chef Osso’s Mediterranean roots. They offer some classic Italian fare with interesting twists.
It is simply incredible, especially with the wine pairing, and a worthy splurge for foodies. You get a three-course meal with optional add-ons. Choose the patio for the incredible ambiance and be prepared for an incredible experience.
- The Breadfruit & Rum Bar (Jamaican) – 2051, 108 E Pierce St, Phoenix, AZ 85004
- El Chullo (Peruvian) – 2605 N 7th St, Phoenix, AZ 85006
- Virtu Honest Craft – 3701 N Marshall Way, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Best Phoenix Restaurants with a View
- Different Point of View – 11111 N 7th St, Phoenix, AZ 85020
- Top of the Rock Restaurant – 2000 W Westcourt Way, Tempe, AZ 85282
- Geordie’s Restaurant – 2501 E Telawa Trail, Phoenix, AZ 85016
Lunch and dinner aren’t the only meals; these places stand out for breakfast. Matt’s is amazing, and expect a long line to prove it. OHSO is another great breakfast place with what I think is the best bloody mary in town.
Hash Kitchen is a newer one on my list and all I can say is “wow!” Go hungry. The hash and benedict options at this place will wow you. They also have incredible sweet dishes; if you love bloody marys, they have a build-your-own bar.
The Social is a great spot if you love mimosas. Their food is incredible, and added bonus—the patio is dog-friendly!
- Matt’s Big Breakfast – 825 N 1st St, Phoenix, AZ 85004 (There are other locations in Tempe and Phoenix.)
- Vovomena – 1515 N 7th Ave #170, Phoenix, AZ 85007
- Snooze an A.M. Eatery – 2045 E Camelback Rd A17, Phoenix, AZ 85016 (There is another location in Ahwatukee as well as Tempe, Gilbert, and Scottsdale.)
- Over Easy – 2398 E Camelback Rd #150, Phoenix, AZ 85016 (There are other locations in Gilbert, Chandler, Mesa, and two more in Phoenix)
- The Social on 83rd – 8350 W Paradise Ln, Peoria, AZ 85382.
- Hash Kitchen – 9780 W Northern Ave Suite 1110, Peoria, AZ 85345. They have locations around the valley in Arrowhead Glendale, Chandler, Gainey Ranch Scottsdale, Arcadia, and North Scottsdale.
- Lux – 4402 N Central Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85012
- Lola Coffee – 1001 N 3rd Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85003
- Songbird Coffee & Tea House– 812 N 3rd St #2006, Phoenix, AZ 85004
- Fair Trade Cafe – 1020 N 1st Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85003
I’m a sweet tooth at heart and love all of these places on the list. Urban Cookies is my favorite spot for cookies, and man, oh man, their cupcakes are a miracle!
If you love French macarons, check out Essence. And Nami is the top spot for vegan treats that you’d never know are dairy-free!
The newest on my scene is the Sicilian Baker. They have a cannoli bar with some amazing flavors. I’ve never seen one like it, and it’s amazing! Their tiramisu is incredible and they have amazing gelato, too!
You can’t go wrong with anything on this list, and there are options all around the valley so you’re covered no matter where you go.
- Urban Cookies Bakeshop – 2325 N 7th St, Phoenix, AZ 85006
- Churn – 5223 N Central Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85012
- Sweet Republic – 6054 N 16th St, Phoenix, AZ 85016 (There is another location in Scottsdale.)
- Nami (vegan)- 2014 N 7th St, Phoenix, AZ 85006
- Essence Bakery Cafe — 3830 E Indian School Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85018. I am legit obsessed with French macarons after going to Paris. So, when I learned a French-trained chef was making them in Phoenix, I was all in! Oh, and they have amazing food, too.
- Sicilian Baker – 9780 W Northern Ave Suite 1110, Peoria, AZ 85345. They also have locations near the Sicilian Butcher at Tatum Phoenix and Chandler. Go hungry!
Though I’m not a big fan of chain restaurants, Phoenix has a number of restaurant groups that are worth checking out. These are locally-owned small chains with a variety of different restaurants.
- Fox Restaurant Concept restaurants— This group has been around for over a decade with a wide variety of restaurants. Some favorites are True Food Kitchen, Zinburger, Sauce, Culinary Dropout, Flower Child, Blanco Cocina + Cantina, the Arrogant Butcher, and more.
- Upward Projects restaurants—Here’s another incredible group. I love Postino WineCafe, Windsor, Federal Piza, and Joyride Taco. And don’t forget Churn ice cream, right next to Windsor in Phoenix and across from their other locations in that area.
- Common Ground Culinary—Local chef-owner Chris Collins inspired this newer restaurant group. The Macintosh is amazing, and some other popular spots include Grassroots Kitchen + Tap, Neighborly Public House, The Collins, and their ice cream shop, Sweet Provisions.
- The Maggiore Group — Courtesy of Chef Joey, Phoenix landmark chef Thomas Maggiore’s son, has some incredible options: Sicilian Butcher, Sicilian Baker, Hash Kitchen, and the latest, The Mexicano.
Best Places to Eat in Phoenix with Your Dog
Outdoor dining is a big thing in Phoenix during the spring, fall, and winter months. Many restaurants allow dogs on their patios, and some even cater to dogs! Here are some of the best dog-friendly restaurants in the Phoenix area.
Ask anyone what the most dog-friendly place is, and hands down, you’ll be told OHSO. Being dog friendly is a big part of their “thing.” It’s also an amazing microbrew pub, and they have great food. Their brunches are amazing. Bring a dog, or just get loved up on the patio! Here are the best places to eat in Phoenix with your furry bestie.
- OHSO — Four locations around the valley in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, and Gilbert. See the OHSO website for information.
- Haus Murphy’s — 5739 W Glendale Ave, Glendale, AZ 85301. Killer German food. Go hungry!
- A Touch of European Cafe — 7146 N 57th Dr C, Glendale, AZ 85301 Amazing Polish food, something you don’t see often!
- Cibo Urban Pizzeria — 603 N 5th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85003
- The Main Ingredient Ale House & Cafe — 2337 N 7th St, Phoenix, AZ 85006
- Timo Wine Bar — 8801 N Central Ave #104, Phoenix, AZ 85020
- Aunt Chiladas — 7330 N Dreamy Draw Dr, Phoenix, AZ 85020. There is a Tempe location as well.
- Kiss the Cook — 4915 W Glendale Ave, Glendale, AZ 85301
- Joe’s Real BBQ — 301 N Gilbert Rd, Gilbert, AZ 85234
- Rula Bula Irish Pub & Restaurant — 401 S Mill Ave, Tempe, AZ 85281
- Queen Creek Olive Mill — 25062 S Meridian Rd, Queen Creek, AZ 85142
- The Farm at South Mountain — 6106 S 32nd St, Phoenix, AZ 85042 and the Morning Glory Cafe for breakfast (on the property)
- San Tan Brewing Company — 8 S San Marcos Pl, Chandler, AZ 85225. Multiple locations!
- Angels Trumpet Ale House — 810 N 2nd St, Phoenix, AZ
- The Coronado — 2201 N 7th St, Phoenix, AZ 85006. Great vegan! Green and Nami (pastry shop), right down the street, are also vegan and dog-friendly. However, you do have to go inside to order (so you need an accomplice!)
- The Social on 83rd – 8350 W Paradise Ln, Peoria, AZ 85382.
Additionally, two restaurant groups are really popular and dog-friendly. (It’s a good idea to call first to confirm as these groups open new restaurants that could be restricted at a specific location.)
- Fox Restaurant Concept restaurants, with favorites like True Food, Zinburger, Sauce, Culinary Dropout, the Arrogant Butcher, and more.
- Upward Projects restaurants with the incredible Postino WineCafe, Windsor, Federal Piza, and Joyride Taco.
Both of these restaurant groups have multiple different styles of restaurants (all good!) at locations around the valley. Go to their site and check them out! I am usually not a fan of patronizing chains, but these local restaurant groups do a great job!
Great Restaurant Areas
If you’re looking for areas with a bunch of great restaurants to choose from, I’ve got you covered! Here are some areas with a bunch of restaurants near each other to help you choose.
Old Town Scottsdale
This is a nice area to walk around to check out the shops and galleries, and there are a lot of restaurants around including Malee’s Thai Bistro, RnR Gastropub, Grimaldi’s Pizzeria, FnB, The Mission, and Virtu Honest Craft. Not far away is Cafe Zuzu, a favorite of mine in all of its 70s glory, Olive and Ivy, and Culinary Dropout.
Central and Camelback
There are a number of great places to choose from including four with a restaurant group, Postino WineCafe, Joyride Taco House, Federal Pizza, and the Windsor. And if you’re hankering for some amazing ice cream, Churn will do it! Another great option in the area is Flower Child.
Old Town Glendale
Though this isn’t a hotspot for the restaurant scene in Phoenix, it should be! Some of my favorite places are all right there including Little Saigon, A Touch of European Cafe (Polish), Haus Murphys, and La Piazza al Forno. Siam Thai Cuisine and La Santisima, a great Jalisco-style Mexican place is only a few blocks away.
This is an area where Fox Restaurant Concepts rules with a number of their restaurants, including True Food Kitchen, Blanco Tacos and Tequilla, and Zinburger. Across the street is Artizen and just west of this area on the north side (at 20th Street) is The Parlor, a fun pizzeria in an old hair salon.
There are some great shops in Biltmore, and this outdoor mall is very dog-friendly. Tomaso’s and Tarbell’s are 12 blocks east on Camelback and are well worth the extra drive.
Gilbert Road, Gilbert
This area has a lot of great places packed in, including Postinos WineBar, Pomo Pizzeria, Culinary Dropout, Barrio Queen, and many others. These are located in the East Valley, around 30 minutes from downtown Phoenix.
Roosevelt Arts District
This area around Roosevelt between 7th Ave and 7th Street has some great places, including Angel’s Trumpet Ale House and Cibo Urban Pizzeria, two of my favorites (and super dog-friendly)! Carly’s Bistro is great, Pomo Pizzeria, Moira Sushi, the Vig (next to Cibo), and SoSoBa, a ramen place. If you’re looking for breakfast, Matt’s Big Breakfast is like no other!
Mill Ave isn’t just for the college kids! Though ASU is located in this part of town, there are some really good restaurants. Rula Bula, Cafe Boa, and Cornish Pasty are all right on Mill. One of my favorites not far from Mill is Cafe Lalibela, the best Ethiopian in the Valley.
For two weeks in mid-to-late May and again in September, many of the Phoenix-area restaurants participate in Arizona Restaurant Week. They offer three-course meals from a specific menu for either $33 or $44. Some also offer a drink as well.
It’s a great deal and a fantastic way to go to a splurge restaurant or try a new place. You get to try some of the best places to eat in Phoenix at a low cost. Yum!
There are a lot of really amazing places to eat in this area, and this list includes my votes for the best places to eat in Phoenix. I certainly haven’t eaten at all of them, but I have been to all of these unless noted, and you can’t go wrong with the places mentioned.
Have a recommendation for any of the best places to eat in Phoenix that I didn’t mention? Drop a comment and let me know! I’m happy to try it and add it to the list.
You Might Also Like
- Best Things to do in Phoenix: Ultimate Guide
- Top Day Trips from Phoenix
- Everything You Need to Know for the Havasu Falls Hike
- 7 Best Arizona Road Trips
- Native American Ruins of Arizona
- The Best Places to Visit in Arizona—Your AZ Bucket List
Like it? Pin it!