My Flying Leap is a passion project which integrates my experience with writing, social media management, SEO, and project management. I also work with entrepreneurs and small businesses in the following areas:
Volto Copywriting and Marketing Consulting
If you’re looking to establish a relationship with a blogging partner, My Flying Leap teams up with reputable brands to build mutually-beneficial relationships including:
- Promotion and Advertising – Actively promote your business on My Flying Leap in ad space, social media, article links, and newsletter mentions.
- Product Reviews – Test quality products and provide feedback. If it’s a home run, I’d love to become a brand ambassador.
- Press Trips – Get a new perspective on travel destinations. I write highly-engaging stories about my experiences that my readers will love.
My Flying Leap focuses on travel and travel-related products. Reach out if you think we might be a fit.
I can help you with marketing-oriented and educational writing projects including:
- Website content
- Marketing slicks and brochures
- Powerpoint presentations
- Email marketing
Want to do the writing but would appreciate an extra set of eyes on your work? No problem! I also offer:
Social Media Management
Social media can be fun, but you really need your A-game to present your business with consistent branding and messaging that will appeal to prospective customers. Focus on your core business while I handle the rest.
- Scheduling posts and posting across social channels
- Monitoring and responding to comments and removing unwanted posts
- Managing Facebook groups
- Formatting, editing, and proofing posts to be published
- Analytics monitoring and hashtag analysis
Leverage SEO to tap a tremendous opportunity for your tribe to find you online. There’s a lot to know in the world of changing algorithms and I can help.
- SEO writing – updating existing content and new content creation
- On-page and off-page SEO – optimizing web pages and links
- SEO research, keyword analysis, and ongoing monitoring
- Authority-building strategy
A creative problem-solver and process creator, I can support you with any of your project strategy and execution needs. If it’s important to you, I’m also a certified Project Management Professional (PMP)®. No project is too big or too small.
- Experience with Agile, Waterfall, Lean, Kanban methodologies
- Managing projects including business process, new product development, client implementation, and more
- Budgets ranging from the hundreds to millions
If you don’t see something you’re looking for, please ask! I love helping small businesses thrive by handling marketing and writing needs so you can focus on your core business.
Sam is a delight to work with! She helps me tackle my to-do list, but she does so much more than that. She brings creative ideas to the table, makes helpful suggestions, and offers valuable perspectives. I highly recommend her!
IDEALLY BRAND STRATEGY AND CONTENT
My experience working with Sam was fantastic. Sam brought to my attention important aspects to my article I overlooked. Whenever I had a question during the process she responded in a timely manner. Her corrections and suggestions strengthened my piece. She gave me enlightened guidance that gave me a stronger & more appealing piece of writing. Sam was a delight to work with and I highly recommend her.